These are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 2505mAh capacity, with a CDR of 22A, and 80oC | 3.2V cut-off limit (whichever occurs first) @ 29.5A. For EV and DC motor applications, the MEGA cell handles repeated 37.6A loads @ 5s on, 30s off (Surge/Pulse). All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, mΩR5, and Temperature (°C). Hohm MEGA is built from the DSP NMC chemistry formulation, with manganese inert compound replaced with additional proprietary levels of cobalt & nickel as well as added custom bonding agents to achieve unprecedented capabilities. It is further enhanced with components from industry-leading manufacturers that give it the heartbeat of Hohm Tech.
Labeling and packaging are both equipped with information that exceeds ANSI + ATD standards, regulations, and compliance. 100% Hohm Tech, 0% nonsense.
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by UN38.3, EN62133, IEC62133 2nd Edition, and UL1642 accredited laboratories and testing facilities assigned by regulatory bodies. This includes MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, IEC, PSE, Specifications, and Air/Sea Transport certifications. We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart-topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.
To expound on safety:
- modified cathode tag consisting of higher purity aluminum is utilized to aid in lowering internal resistance
- updated poly seal with refined bitumen is installed in every cell to ensure excess pressure is controlled
- each cell is fitted with our proprietary EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient) ring with a higher multiplier of resistance
- every cell is equipped with 2-stage CID (Current Interrupt Device) system to aid in overcharge prevention
- every cell’s labeling and packaging meets and/or exceeds ANSI + ATD compliance
- 2505mAh | 22A CDR | 29.5A 80oC cut-off
- Can be charged at a tested/proven 4.14A rating: Yes, 4.14, as in FOUR POINT ONE FOUR. It is possible, tested, proven, and approved
- Designed to drive both inefficient and power-demanding devices to help get to where you need to
- Utilizing the DS (2x Stripping) process; resulting in an effective method of consistent performance
- As all cells, it too is enabled with the OLC for swift understanding of capabilities
- Built with the refined bitumen Poly Seal to secure the consistency of repeated operation
- 2nd Gen Cathode Tag integration to promote reduction in internal resistance
- 2 Batteries
LITHIUM ION CELLS have Inherent risks. If Misused or mishandled, cell can explode causing severe burn injury, Fatality, and property damage.
- Always carry & store in its protective packaging or a protective case.
- Never put cell in pocket or bag. Keys, coins & debris can make it EXPLODE.
- Never put a device with cell installed in your pocket or on your body.
- Never use cell if OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (WRAPING) has any DAMAGE.
- Never use in device that can exceed any cell capability (A, W, or Ω).
- Never allow cells to touch metal or the sides of one another.